Monday, May 21, 2007

Week 11 Tute Task

Ok well im a bit late completing this task but I HAVE DONE IT NOW :) last week was pretty easy for me well some parts, but iv always had trouble with excel since high school. Im not good with numbers and cells and formula's. The 1st exercise was basic, just enter the info in the cells stated which was easy enough. Exercise 2 started getting a bit tricky, took me longer because i was slower at doing them but i got it done lol. I think my problem is all the formular business like all the *,-,+,=, just gets to me reminds me of maths in high school lol. Exercise 3 was fun i love charts and graphs, because i am more of a visual learner if i see a graph i can understand information easier then if i were to read it. So i completed this task at a good working speed and it was the best part of this task, well its the best part of excel.

No comments: