Friday, May 11, 2007

Week 10 tute task

Ok this task was back to basics for me. During High School i did Business and Information Technology for 5 years and i loved it, i wasnt the A+ student and i wasnt the F- student, i was the avaerage B or C student. I enjoyed going threw this task to refresh my memory on word. The 1st exercise : opening, typing and saving was easy lol but it was still good to do. The 2nd exercise : bold, italics, underline and bullets was again straight foward. 3rd exercise: headers, footers and double spacing was easy aswell had no problems. It was the Advanced Exercise 1: Track Changes were i started having to remember what i was taught in high school lol, got threw it but took me a bit longer. Advanced Exercise 2: Mail Merge omg this was my worst nightmare in high school lol I had trouble with this one it took me nearly half an hour to finish this one lol but i did finish it lol. Overall this task was a good review to refresh my skills i thought. Most of the task was simple except for the advanced ones they were a tad confusing lol. As i want to be in Business one day this software will be very useful for me as i will most likly be sedning emails and writting business letters and in order to do that i must know the ins and outs of word.

No comments: